Dream Girl ✰

Hello Dear! you came to my blog!
The place where I keep my dreams
I hope you enjoy the journey through my life and adventures and do not leave without comment!
Follow + Dashboard

: See you soon...!

>>Twitter


>>Instagram

Follow @shawol_here

The Past...


Dream Talking ✰


Banner Girl ✰

*Copy And Paste it into your blog
Tell me you Dreams

Please be friendly
and Respect me



Thanks To!

Skin by; Kiimy Ys
Icons by SC
Pictures: WeIt & Tumblr
Sozai: 7thdisorder
Editor: You! ~


//CONTEST SAYA COMEL
posted at: Saturday 11 May 2013 | 22:01 | 3 Love! | Give me some love?


click banner if u wanna join this segmen okay? :)
Hahaha.. Saja2 nk join segmen macam ni >.< Muka Nisha takdalah nak comel sangat, Hanya mencuba nasib . 
LOL This is me :)
Hehehe.. Time ni Tangkap gambar dengan Naga comel ^_^ So, kenelah posing comel jugak .Wekk! hehehe LOL Time ni edit Guna tab ^^ Ngee~!
-Nisha-

3 Comments:

Blogger dyba gula-gula said...

comey gaye tu!!hihi

thnx meriahkan contest mydear~
goodluck!!

13 May 2013 at 08:51  
Blogger Amyra Sofea said...

blogwalking sini. goodluck ya :*
jemput singgah :)

http://fairyinkayangan.blogspot.com/2013/05/contest-saya-comel.html?showComment=1368461092835#c9183654857204829449

17 May 2013 at 06:34  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

21 May 2013 at 08:47  

Post a Comment

Back to the Blog?


Name: Nisha!
Birthday: 5/8/2000
Made In: Malaysia
Hobbies: Reading, writing and listening to SHINee's songs
I Like: Coffee, K-POP, Anime and SHINee for sure <3
I Hate: Lies! ;c
I Love: My parents, my friends my Chinggu!

More than me!
I'm a Nisha . 13 years old. Live in Malaysia . But. My dreamland are in SHINee World.♡ My favorite color is blue and pink
I think in my past life I was a Drag Queen *-*
LOL. Anyway ... I'm A Super Panda Vampire Ninja Invisible ... Inveterate hedonist! Eternally in love with the sky. Normal my way. Some people say I have an obsession with Onew or Jonghyun... Well, i have it xD
“Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.”
Shawol At heart! ✰ SHINee In the soul